Friday 17 April 2009

1.5Lbs Lost

Well, thankfully I have lost 1.5lbs since Monday, so only 2 more and I will be back to pre-holiday weight. I dread to think how much I would have put on and kept on if it hadn't been for weight watchers. I was looking at my weight ticker thinking, '5lbs is all I have to show for 6 weeks of dieting'. 5lbs is frankly shit, but at least I am losing rather than gaining, which I would have been doing otherwise. Fingers crossed the weight loss will start to speed up soon. As soon as I have reached 14lbs off I will start to feel the benefits more and become more motivated.

Since getting back from holiday I am noticing that staying within my points is easier. I think it's because I'm happy and content with nothing to worry about. If only life was always like this. Things have been going very well for me recently. Obviously I got married only last week, but I also passed my practical motorcycle test yesterday - 5 minor faults and a faultless U-Turn (a total fluke given that I kept messing up in practice). It was my second test and luckily my bike had received a full-service before hand so it was running smoother than I've
ever known it to. I'm so happy I don't have to panic about the cost and hassle of a re-test. My current motorcycle is a Suzuki Marauder GZ125.


I will be selling the motorcycle on Ebay at some point, just because I need a bigger motorcycle; I can now ride a motorcycle up to 33bhp. I will be sorry to see it go...


No comments: